PIXresizer For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.PIXresizer Download for PC Windows Full Version For 2020.You can get this app for pc download from many of the genuine sites.You can get the app for pc download from the official sites of many companies that offer you the trustworthy applications.
PIXresizer is a free photo resizing software to easily create web and e-mail friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all.In addition, PIXresizer for PC can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode.
It also allows you to keep the original EXIF information from your images. A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.PIXresizer allows you to work with single files or in batches of folders. The two options are under separate tabs, and you’ll be able to see a preview if you use the multiple files option.
|David De Groot||1M||Aug 26, 2020||Free|
Features and Highlights
- Simple Four-Step Workflow and Very easy to use!
- Easy ‘Apply recommended’ option to make it, even more, user friendly
- Works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- Option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- Can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- Smart Ratio Calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/V/7/8/10
PIXresizer is a product developed by David De Groot. This site is not directly affiliated with this app. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.